Tuesday, October 28, 2008

really random thought

You know what I don’t seem to understand well ill tell you. I was doing my French homework and it was about alcohol and drugs and stuff, it had to do with our French book called Poison. Anyways the word alcohol in French is spelt alcool, I was looking at the spelling and it has the word COOL in it. Is it trying to send a message to teens telling them alcohol is cool? This is really random but it got me thinking, there trying to prevent underage drinking but if you look at the word it says cool. For most people as soon as they hear that something is cool there going to want to try it no? Teens are easily influenced especially this generation, we grew up already faster then a lot of people and we’re exposed to this a lot sooner then our parents where.

No comments: