Saturday, October 25, 2008

Second Chances / Forgiveness

Do you believe in second chances? Are second chances really worth it? Well personally considering we are all human and no ones perfect everyone should deserve a second chance. I don’t think you should forgive them right away or forget what they did to hurt you or betray your trust but you can’t stay mad at that person forever. Forgiveness is such a hard thing to do but for me I find it easier to forgive someone I barley know then the people in my life I love and care about the most. I believe there is something good in everyone no matter how messed up the situation seems, how bad they hurt you, how rude and angry they are against the world or flat out just trying to rebel against everything. No one should be judged on how they act or react to a situation because everyone has off days and do things they might regret later on. If you give up on them when they need you the most you’re basically telling them there not worth it, there worthless and your proving to them that what there doing is okay and no one cares. Everyone needs at lease one person that believes in them, no matter what they say. That’s my opinion I’m not entirely sure why I wrote this blog but that’s what was on my mind right now, so I hope you enjoyed reading my thoughts.

1 comment:

M. David said...

Very interesting read! Keep it up! Your blog is one I really look forward to reading