Monday, October 13, 2008

October 12th, 2008


It’s a birthday day! Today I’m celebrating 2 birthdays, my dad’s and one of my oldest friends. My dad’s 30th birthday present was my friend Andreea. Andreea and I have been friends since forever, well Evan too but we won’t talk about him. I’m the oldest of the 3 musketeers because I was born first in June and Andreea well she’s the baby she was born last in October, Evan he has a month on her born in September, all in 1991. Well if you’re good in math you’ll know my friends now 17 and my dad he’s 47 but if you ask him he’s 27. It was a day of celebrations, and they will continue because on Friday I’m going to Kitchener to my friends Andreea’s with my family to celebrate her birthday, while our parents go out to Oktoberfest. Today’s not only a birthday celebration it’s also my 5 months with my boyfriend Joshawa. Time flies by, I honestly can’t believe it has been five months, it doesn’t seem that long. My friends are funny they think its been longer, sometimes when I think about it, it feels longer but then I think about it and it doesn’t seem like its been that long.

No comments: