Wednesday, December 3, 2008

High school Musical : Senior Year



I went to see high school musical 3 not to long ago and I was really impressed it was 1000 times better then I thought it would be. I’m a really big High School Musical fan, I love there movies, story lines and the music. The first one I was obsessed with it, I couldn’t watch enough of it until the second came out. I have to say the second wasn’t my less favourite of the three it wasn’t what I thought it would be but there is always one movie out of a series that you like the less. Then there is High School Musical 3: Senior Year, I was really scared I wouldn’t like it and I would be disappointed with it but on the contrary I loved it. It was like our story as seniors in high school, there are decisions to be made, prom to think about, confused with what there future will hold, being scared and all the motions and feelings seniors tend to have in there last year in high school. It was entertaining to watch, and it made me realize how real this year is, I was very touched by it and it made me think about life after high school.

As a senior I can relate to this because there is a lot of pressure about grades, what you’re going to do next year, and 100 questions about what will happen. Are you still going to have the same friendships with your friends? What’s going to happen with me and my boyfriend? You tend to ask yourself a lot of questions and worry about things that only time can answer them. I can say I’m very nervous about graduating high school, I like it here I found my way, I’m doing good and I found myself here, now I’m going to be sent off to College and start all over. I don’t want that, I don’t want to have to start over.

What are your thoughts about life after high school and your senior year?

No comments: