Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Where do you do your Christmas shopping?


Well my mom is leaving today for Beijing for 5 days. Why you may ask? Well my aunt, grandma and my mom decided to do there Christmas shopping in Beijing this year. There are really excited to go, they’ve been planning this for a couple months now. Its really cheep there, to give you an idea one Canadian dollar is equal to 5.4 china Yuan Renminbi (Chinese money). At first I thought the whole going to china for my Christmas presents kind of weird but the more I think about it the more I find it kind of cool, ill be getting some stuff completely different then my friends.

1.00 CAD = 5.46607 CNY
Canada Dollars China Yuan Renminbi


I don’t like shopping in mall when it comes close to Christmas time, the lines are too long, the malls and stores are packed and everyone is rushing. It’s crazy, I love buying gifts and like receiving them but I think it’s a hassle.

No comments: