Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas


Can you tell Christmas is this week? The malls are pack, families stressing about family dinners, everyone wrapping presents and anxiously waiting to open them, little ones counting down how many sleeps still Santa comes, no school for 2 weeks, and it’s just overall a CRAZY time of year. I’m not that excited about Christmas yet it hasn’t quiet hit me, I’m not sure why it’s always fun to celebrate Christmas, you get to see family, eat a lot, you get presents, drink hot chocolate and eggnog. I think Christmas has lost its true meaning, it’s become all about presents and the Christmas spirit but what about the born of the Christ, not to many people celebrate that anymore, and that’s the real meaning of Christmas. I understand not everyone believes I just think a lot of people are loosing track of the real meaning of Christmas.

I do wish my classmates a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

No comments: